Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lincoln's Home - Cross Stitch

It's done! I started this back in 2001 and finally finished it! It's still in the hoop. I kinda like it that way and I may leave it. I'm going to hang this in my sewing area of my craft room.



I love Abe Lincoln. Maybe I'm a little partial, being I grew up just south of Springfield, Illinois but he was one of the best US Presidents in my opinion. If you've never been to his home and are in the Springfield area sometime, you really should stop by and visit his beautiful home.

2 comments:

John said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John said...

It looks great. I designed Lincoln's Home for the National Park Service a number of years ago. We love hearing from stitchers about our designs. Check out our site www.heartlandhouse.com. We have lots more.
Pat

Pat Henek
Heartland House Designs
pat at heartlandhouse.com