Friday, February 10, 2012

Cakes, Cakes, Cakes....and Pinterest!

I dabble in just about every craft known to man (except for crochet and knitting - I've never managed to learn either of those). I'm not so sure cakes are a "craft" but on Pinterest they've fascinated me. I wish I could bake these cakes and decorate them the way I've seen. Some of them are elaborate, others are juts plain adorable and cute! Here are a few of my favorites I've "pinned". And by the way, if you have no clue about PINTEREST - it's a must check out website!



Can you say adorable???? An Eric Carle cake - does it get any better than that???




Of course a cake with a very "Twilight" feel to it! Love it!

Source: flickr.com via Shari on Pinterest



A cake anyone could do if they wanted to!




Check out all the cakes I've "pinned" here: CAKES, CAKES, CAKES!

No comments: