Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Little Goes A Long Way.........

patterned paper that is..... a little can go along way. I am 99.5% sure this was my favorite class of the weekend. This class was taught by Vicki Shepherd. She's a wonderful teacher. In 60 minutes we finished quite a bit and I walked away with a few tips on how to use patterned paper. My problem with patterned paper is that I usually don't want to cut into it. I'm afraid I'll use it wrong, too much or not enough and I hate the thought of cover up too much of it! Basically I learned that when I buy paper that's in a "theme" or "group" sold by the same company I'm pretty safe mixing and matching it all.

IMG_1291IMG_1292

Bonus we learned how to do another flower; this one made from ribbon and about a 1" circle punched from paper.

ribbon flower

No comments: